1. INSTRUCTIONS | ORDER VALUE OVER € 40
If your original order value was over € 40 or currency equivalent you are eligible for free returns. Please follow the instructions below.
2. Package the return shipment securely. Use the original packaging where possible.
3. Please use a Swiss Post ‘PostPac Economy’ service to send back your parcel,* you must pay for this at the post office.
4. Please send us an email to email@example.com with the details below.
- PO / order number / delivery number from original order.
- Image or scan of your receipt for shipping costs.
- Bank details: Full name, IBAN & BIC CODE, Bank name, Phone number
Once we have received your return and it has been processed we will refund your return shipping costs direct to your bank account. Please note unfortunately we cannot refund shipping costs to the payment method you selected at checkout.
2. INSTRUCTIONS | ORDER VALUE BELOW € 40
If your original order value was under € 40 or currency equivalent we are sorry but you are not eligible for free returns and must return the item(s) to us at your own cost. Please follow steps 1-4 below.
2. Package the return shipment securely. Using original packaging where possible.
3. Send the package to us at the address below. We recommend using a tracked Swiss Post service.
c/o Fine Product Service GmbH
310 Bad Ragaz
4. If there was a UPS label provided with your order please do not use it. THese are for EU cuistomers only. All Swiss returns must be sent to the address above.
3. HELP! I LOST MY RETURN FORM
If you have any more questions or concerns we are always happy to help you out. Just give us a call at 00800 287 866 13 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOUCHER/PROMOTIONAL CODES & FREE GIFT PROMOTIONS
Voucher codes. These are divided between all products within an order percentage-wise. That means if you have ordered two T-Shirts worth € 25 each, and you have used a voucher worth € 10, Each T-shirts’ price will be reduced by half of the vouchers’ value (meaning each T-shirt is now worth € 20). Therefore, you will only be refunded the actual price paid (in this case € 20 per T-shirt).
Promotional codes. If you return an order/item that was reduced in price by a discount code you will only be refunded for the amount you paid. For example, if you purchase a € 100 jacket, but then use a discount code that gives you 10% off – which results in a total of V 90 spend, when you return this item we will only refund you € 90.
Free gift promotions. If when you placed your order you qualified for a free gift, such as ‘Free binding tool with any binding’ you must return the gift with the item you ordered. If you hold onto the gift we will contact you to request that you return it (at your cost) or we can reduce the refund applicable by the full retail price of the gift item.
For example, you buy a set of bindings for € 200, this qualifies you for the gift promo and you also receive a tool worth € 20 at no cost. If you return the bindings but not the tool we will offer you the chance to return the tool (at your cost) or we will refund you € 180 (€ 200 - € 20).
* Exchange rates calculated using the exchange rate at time of refund/charge. We use www.xe.com for all rate calculations.